5 min read
Accelerate your lead engagement rate with the OnceHub Dashboard
March 9, 2022
The OnceHub Dashboard is designed to help you accelerate your lead engagement rate.
Understanding your lead engagement rate
Your lead engagement rate shows the number of leads engaged as a percentage of leads captured. (Lead engagements include live chat conversations, instant meetings, and scheduled meetings.)
- Your bots, forms, or booking pages captured 1,000 leads.
- You engaged with 50 leads using live chat conversations, instant meetings, or scheduled meetings.
- Your lead engagement rate was 50 ÷ 1,000 = 5%.
- Your bots, forms, or booking pages captured 1,500 leads.
- You engaged with 60 leads using live chat conversations, instant meetings, or scheduled meetings.
- Your lead engagement rate was 60 ÷ 1,500 = 4%.
In the first scenario, you engaged with fewer leads in total (50) but your lead engagement rate was higher (5%).
In the second scenario, you engaged with more leads in total (60) but your lead engagement rate was lower (4%).
So, is it better to have more lead engagements or a higher lead engagement rate?
More lead engagements is always a good thing but that's not the whole story. For example, some months will be influenced by seasonal trends that result in more leads being captured on your website. That's when your lead engagement rate can reveal if you're being effective and efficient at converting captured leads into engaged leads.
Let's look at a few ways you could improve your lead engagement rate.
1. Optimize your bots, forms, and booking pages for lead engagement
Website visitors are more likely to engage with your team if your bots, forms, and booking pages are optimized for lead engagement. You need to make it quick and easy for them to connect with your team.
- Give qualified leads a choice of how they engage with you or your team. Offer them a live chat conversation, an instant meeting, or a scheduled meeting and then let them decide.
- Don't offer a live chat conversation or instant meeting if there are no agents available online. Use conditional routing instead to seamlessly offer the visitor a scheduled meeting at a time that works for them.
- Use live chat teams to make sure you don't miss any live chat requests. You can also use email alerts to send internal notifications when live chat opportunities are missed.
- Don't ask too many additional questions when inviting qualified leads to a live chat conversation, an instant meeting, or a scheduled meeting. You only need to know their name and their email address!
- Use SMS notifications to send meeting reminders. Calendar invitations and confirmation emails often get missed but SMS notifications are far more visible.
2. Experiment with different bots, forms, and booking pages for lead engagement
The best way to optimize your lead engagement is to experiment with different bots, forms, and booking pages. It's simple to do and the dashboard filters make it easy to compare results.
- Create a standalone bot instead of a landing page for your next marketing campaign. They're easy to build and you can offer an instant live chat conversation to visitors who've just clicked on your advert or email.
- Build a pop up bot for your pricing or product pages. You can use a "Contact Sales" button to launch a bot that qualifies the visitor and then offers them a live chat conversation, an instant meeting, or a scheduled meeting.
- Create a targeted bot for visitors who've been to your site more than 5 times. They're clearly interested in your products or services so you might want to offer them a scheduled meeting without asking them any qualification questions.
- Use an embedded form for your contact pages. You can use conditional routing to decide if the visitor should be able to schedule a meeting or even connect with your team instantly using live chat.
- Create a resource pool for your booking pages. This shows the combined availability of multiple team members, giving the visitor more choices of when to schedule their meeting.
3. Use targeted bots to personalize your lead engagement
Website visitors are more likely to engage with your team if your bots are targeted at the right audiences. You can also use audience targeting to offer a choice of lead engagement options.
- Create targeted bots for first time visitors and returning visitors. For example, you might offer a live chat conversation to first time visitors and a scheduled meeting to returning visitors.
- Create targeted bots for groups of website pages. For example, visitors on your pricing pages might be comparing you to your competitors and should be offered a live chat conversation right away.
- Create targeted bots for paid marketing campaigns. For example, you might offer a live chat conversation to visitors from a VIP campaign and a scheduled meeting to visitors from a mass market campaign.
- Create targeted bots for account-based marketing. If you already collected information about someone on a previous visit, you can use it to offer them a live chat conversation or an instant meeting.
How do I get started with the OnceHub Dashboard?
You don't need to do anything special to get started. Just use ScheduleOnce, ChatOnce, FormOnce, or SubmitOnce to capture, qualify, and engage with leads, and the dashboard data will refresh every few minutes.
If you'd like to learn even more about the OnceHub Dashboard, you can check out our Help Center articles or contact our friendly Customer Success team.
And remember, research shows that 78% of customers buy from the company that responds first1. So don't keep your leads waiting!
1 Source: LeadConnect