4 min read
Accelerate your lead qualification rate with the OnceHub Dashboard
March 9, 2022
The OnceHub Dashboard is designed to help you accelerate your lead capture rate.
Understanding your lead qualification rate
Your lead qualification rate shows the number of leads qualified as a percentage of leads captured. (Leads captured by bots and forms can be qualified automatically but leads captured by booking pages need to be qualified manually).
- Your bots, forms, or booking pages captured 15,000 leads.
- You qualified 300 of these leads as a good fit for your business.
- Your lead qualification rate was 300 ÷ 15,000 = 2%.
- Your bots, forms, or booking pages captured 25,000 leads.
- You qualified 375 of these leads as a good fit for your business.
- Your lead qualification rate was 375 ÷ 25,000 = 1.5%.
In the first scenario, you qualified fewer leads in total (300) but your lead qualification rate was higher (2%).
In the second scenario, you qualified more leads in total (375) but your lead qualification rate was lower (1.5%).
So, is it better to qualify more leads or to have a higher lead qualification rate?
More qualified leads is always a good thing but that's not the whole story. For example, some months will be influenced by seasonal trends that drive more visitors to your website. That's when your lead qualification rate can reveal if you're being effective and efficient at converting visitors into leads.
Let's look at a few ways you could improve your lead qualification rate.
1. Optimize your bots and forms for lead qualification
Website visitors are more likely to complete your bots and forms if they're optimized for lead qualification. You need to ask smart qualification questions.
- Keep your qualification questions short and sweet. You're not running a marketing survey or trying to capture every last bit of information about the visitor. You're just trying to find out if they're a good fit for your business and whether you should connect them with your team.
- Use quantitative questions to find out their potential value. For example, ask them about their finances or team size to see if they're a high-value lead.
- Use qualitative questions to find out their level of intent. For example, ask them if they're ready to get started right away to see if they're a high-priority lead.
- Make sure your bots and forms use conditional routing to personalize the qualification questions. You can also route high-value leads to your best salespeople for VIP treatment.
2. Experiment with different bots and forms for lead qualification
The best way to optimize your lead qualification is to experiment with different bots and forms. It's simple to do and the dashboard filters make it easy to compare results.
- Create a standalone bot instead of a landing page for your next marketing campaign. They're easy to build and you use conditional routing to customize the qualification questions.
- Build a pop up bot for your pricing or product pages. You can add a call-to-action button at the exact point in the page when the visitor is most likely to interact with a qualification bot.
- Create a targeted bot for visitors who've been to your site more than 5 times. They're clearly interested in your products or services so you might want to use a different set of qualification questions.
- Use an embedded form for your contact pages. You can use conditional routing to personalize the experience and only ask relevant qualification questions.
3. Use targeted bots to personalize your lead qualification
Website visitors are more likely to interact with your bots if they're targeted at the right audiences. You can also use audience targeting to customize your lead qualification questions.
- Create targeted bots for first time visitors and returning visitors. For example, you can use different qualification questions for visitors from different countries.
- Build targeted bots for groups of website pages. For example, visitors on your pricing pages have a high level of intent and are more likely to respond to direct qualification questions.
- Create targeted bots for paid marketing campaigns. For example, you can create a bot with qualification questions that are customized for the campaign audience or messaging.
- Use targeted bots for account-based marketing. If you already collected information about someone on a previous visit, you can use it to target them with a personalized qualification bot.
How do I get started with the OnceHub Dashboard?
You don't need to do anything special to get started. Just use ScheduleOnce, ChatOnce, FormOnce, or SubmitOnce to capture, qualify, and engage with leads, and the dashboard data will refresh every few minutes.
If you'd like to learn even more about the OnceHub Dashboard, you can check out our Help Center articles or contact our friendly Customer Success team.
And remember, research shows that 78% of customers buy from the company that responds first1. So don't keep your leads waiting!
1 Source: LeadConnect